My Favorite Things April New Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hi all! The April New Release from My Favorite Things are so close and today I want to share my card using Tweet Wishes stamp set. This set is so cute and full of cute birds, so I made a colorful card in pastel.








My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Tweet Wishes for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Tweet Wishes to die cut the images
Dienamics Blueprints 32 to die cut the frame
Dienamics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 to die cut the banner for the sentiment on Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment using white embossing powder. I color the background using watercolor with Wet in Wet technique then splash it with my brush after it dries.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

13 comments:

  1. Love this card, the soft colors every where and it is a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Melania this is gorgeous! I am so inspired to try this. The colours are absolutely AMAZING! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply wonderful bird and owl shaker card- fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - fabulous card! Love the beautiful, soft, background and how you colored the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melania, this is a super cute card. I always have to check out your creative work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cheery card. Your usage of pastel colors is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melania, this is AMAZING. So springy, sparkly. I see it as a beautiful birthday party invite for a young girl. So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your birdie pyramid!! The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Melania, this is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the prettiest background I think I have ever seen on a card. Can you elaborate a little on what products you used and how you created it? Please..

    ReplyDelete