My Favorite Things March New Release Countdown Day 1

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March New Release Countdown Day 1! The release is so close! For my card, I combine some stamps and dies to make a welcome home card :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using: 
Dienamics Home Sweet Home to die cut the house and the trees then I color the house and the trees using In the Buff and Spearmint Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool. To color the door and the brown tree I'm using copic
No Place Like Home for the sentiment using white embossing powder on Kraft Card Stock
Showering You with Love for the girl image then I color it using copic
Dienamics Showering You with Love to die cut the girl image
Dienamics Puffy Clouds to die cut the clouds
Dienamics Oval Shadows to die cut the shadow on girl image then I color it using copic
Natural Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush
For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins

For more information and amazing inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sweet! Love how the ink blending matches the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, all the soft colors really make it work. And the sentiment is precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of warm coloring and the addition of the girl in a raincoat makes a charming, cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as can be.. love that you combined the two sets.. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I like how you used the house dies with the Pure Innocence girl, very cute!

    ReplyDelete