For my card, I combine City Celebrations stamp set and More Furry Friends stamp set to make a cute birthday card. City Celebrations is so unique and versatile. It also perfect to combine it with any stamp set you can imagine.
Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
City Celebrations Clear Stamps for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
City Celebrations Elle-ments to die cut the city background
More Furry Friends Clear Stamps for the cat and party hat images
More Furry Friends Elle-ments to die cut the cat and party hat images
Picket Fence Elle-ments to die cut the landscape on grey cardstock
I color the background with Dye Ink with blending tool then masking the building and splash white watercolor with my brush. I cut the ballons and the banner with my scissor then color the ballons also with Dye Ink with blending tool. For the images, I stamp, color it using copic then die cut it. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.
This is the complete blog list :
To celebrate our Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 12th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 13th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!