Avery Elle " Tree Dies"

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I also want to share my fun card for Avery Elle featuring Tree Elle-ments. This dies is so cute and you can combine it with any stamp set you can imagine.




Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Tree Elle-ments to die cut the tree and leaves
Love Birds Clear Stamps for the birds images
Love Birds Elle-ments to die cut the birds images
Wood You? Clear Stamps for the beaver image
Wood You? Elle-ments to die cut the beaver image and the pink heart
Favorite Person Clear Stamps for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Dotted Borders Elle-ments to die cut the green landscape then I color it Dye Ink with blending tool

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. The cutest beaver ever! Love your blended background and cute critters! I love your photos too! Can you tell me what light bulbs you're using and how many? What fixtures? Working on cards and we are having too many dreary days for photos this Winter! Just bought a new camera....might as well buy lights too! Thank You Melania!

    ReplyDelete