MFT December Card Kit - Fancy Flowers

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hi all! The schedule  for My Favorite Things Card Kit is a little bit different than usual and MFT December Card Kit released last Wednesday! This month kit is called Fancy Flowers. This kit is so gorgeous! I love playing with them.



Today we're featuring " Out of the Box looks, so I play with other colors and background to make this lovely cards. I love how it turns out :)


I'm using Fancy Flowers Kit for the florals image and die cut sentiment. I stamp the florals using white embossing powder then coloring it using gansai tambi watercolor and die cut it. For the background, I emboss it using Dienamics Split Chevron Cover Up. I die cut the silver glitter card stock and a white foam then glue it all together for the sentiment.

For my second card, I make it very simple, easy and elegant.


I'm also using Fancy Flowers Kit for the florals image and die cut sentiment. I stamp the florals using memento tuxedo black, coloring it using copic then die cut it. For the sentiment, I add gold glitter card stock behind negative die cut.

Make sure you visit the MFT blog to see what the kit contains and for more inspiration from the other DT members.

This kit is fantastic right? I hope you will have fun with them!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Melania--Both pretty cards! Love the pastels on the first one! The glitter is great! Can't have enough glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melania--Both pretty cards! Love the pastels on the first one! The glitter is great! Can't have enough glitter.

    ReplyDelete