My Favorite Things November Release Replay

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for My Favorite Things November Release Replay. This month release is so amazing and fun! For my card, I combine few of them to make a sympathy card.



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Playful Pups for the dog image then I coloring it using copic
Dienamics Playful Pups to die cut the dog image
Dienamics Roses in Bloom to die cut the floral and I coloring it using copic
Deepest Sympathy for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
Dienamics Downhill Slope to die cut the hill then I coloring it using Distress Ink Shabby Shutter with blending tool
Tiny Check Paper Pack for the patterned paper 
Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad to coloring the background with blending tool
Dienamics Blueprints 21 to die cut the frame

For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins
 
For more amazing inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. What an original sympathy card! Love the puppy and your colouring. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous card, Melania! The puppy bringing the flowers, with that touching sentiment, makes for a gorgeous sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melania--Great card. Love all the elements and colors! Sentiment is so great!

    ReplyDelete