Avery Elle " Merriest "

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hi all! I want to share my tag for Avery Elle featuring Merriest Clear Stamps. This stamp set is full of amazing sentiment, you can mix and match it and it's perfect for any occasion!



Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Merriest Clear Stamps for the sentiment 
Dear Santa Clear Stamps for the images 
Dear Santa Ellements to die cut the images 
A Tag for All Ellements to die cut the tag 
Pierced Clouds Ellements to die cut the clouds 
Cherry Hemp Ellements for the twine

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using pink card stock and add shadow with Dye Ink with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To coloring the clouds, I also using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. You always share the prettiest projects. I really, really like this one. It's gorgeous!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete