Avery Elle "Simply Said Hugs"

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hi everyone! I want to sharing my sweet card for Avery Elle featuring Simply Said Hugs. This stamp set and dies is so gorgeous! I just LOVEE it!!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Simply Said Hugs Clear Stamps for the sentiment using silver embossing powder 
Simply Said Hugs Ellements to die cut the sentiment 
Love Puffin Clear Stamps for the images 
Love Puffin Ellements to die cut the penguins image 
Rocky Shores Ellements to die cut the rock and grass 
Finished Frames Ellements to die cut the frame

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment