Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Retro Holiday Labels

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Retro Holiday Labels. This stamp set is full of gorgeous retro sentiment for Holiday theme. For my card, I use it with silver embossing powder and it's look fantastic!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Retro Holiday Labels for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
Merry Mantle for the fire place and accessories ,birds images
Merry Mantle Creative Cuts to die cut the fire place and accessories, birds images
O' Tiny Tree for the tree and gifts images

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins on the tree.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment