Avery Elle "Happy Howlidays & Pinecones"

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Hi everyone!! I come back again with two cards for Avery Elle. This cards are so easy to make so it's perfect if you need to make some quick cards.


Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Pinecones Clear Stamps for the sentiment using white embossing powder
Large Pinecones Ellements to die cut the pinecones then I coloring it using Dye Ink Pad with blending tool and splash some water with my brush
Pierced Banner Layers Ellements to die cut the frame and banner for the sentiment

Avery Elle supply that I'm using 
Happy Howlidays Clear Stamps for the dog images and sentiment
Happy Howlidays Ellements to die cut the dog images 
Chalet Clear Stamps for the house image 
Chalet Ellements to die cut the house image 
Burst Ellements to die cut the burst image and circle in it  
Pierced Banner Layers Ellements to die cut the banner for the sentiment 

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: