Avery Elle North Pole Pals & Elf-Tacular

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my cards for Avery Elle. For my first card, I playing with North Pole Pals. they are so cute!!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
North Pole Pals Clear Stamps for the Santa Claus, Ms Claus and the sentiment using white embossing powder
North Pole Pals Ellements to die cut Santa Claus and Ms Claus images
Chalet Clear Stamps for the house image using white embossing powder and Merry Christmas images
Chalet Ellements to die cut the Merry Christmas image
Falling Snow Ellements to die cut snow background
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the snow hill

I stamp the images, coloring it using copic then die cut it. I coloring the background and snow hill using Dye Ink with blending tool.


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Elf-tacular Clear Stamps for the Elf, gifts and bear images
Elf-tacular Ellements to die cut the Elf, gifts and bear images 
Chalet Clear Stamps for the tree image and the sentiment
Chalet Ellements to die cut tree image
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the floor 

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool to coloring the background and the floor. For the background, I splash some water with my brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Melania, both cards are cute. The Mrs. Santa Claus and Santa Claus card is super adorable. Mrs. Santa Claus and Santa Claus pop out on the blue and green inked background.

    ReplyDelete