My Favorite Things and Chibitronics – Day Four

Friday, August 26, 2016

Hi all! I'm so excited today to share with you my card for My Favorite Things and Chibitronics. They are so fun to play with and very innovative!





This is the inside of the card for chibi lights



and the final result after you press the elf


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Chibi Lights for the the amazing lights, I'm using white, red and blue lights on the tree
BB Santa's Elves for the images
Hand Lettered Holiday for the sentiment
Dienamics Stitched Strip for the landscape
Grape Jelly and Blueberry Premium Dye Ink Pad to coloring the background with blending tool then I splash some water and white water color with my brush

I stamp the images then coloring the images with Copic. I also covered up the hole for the chibi lights with vellum. 

I upload a video about this card on my instagram, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

25 comments:

  1. Your sky is just beautiful. I love those little elves, and your tree is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you cut small holes for the ornaments and the star...guessing you colored the vellum and used all white chibi lights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background & the darling elf! The lighted tree is the ultimate touch!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background & the darling elf! The lighted tree is the ultimate touch!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These light up cards are so,cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your night sky background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing...love th beautiful night sky, these sweet elf and the super fun lighted Christmas tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melania, this is such a great card! I love it! The background sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melania, this is such a great card! I love it! The background sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! The card, your coloring and the perfect placement of your light against the dark night sky are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have enjoyed these last 4 days tremendously! The talent of the MFT team is boundless. Can't wait to try these Chibi lights myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colored lights and the cute holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute!! I love that you used the colored lights on your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome night sky, elf and tree! Sweet card with beautiful coloring! Love the light-up star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love your card! Beautiful and so very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER CUTE card and SUPER FUN Christmas lights :)
    LOVE your scene & colouring, LOVE your COOL light action too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER CUTE card and SUPER FUN Christmas lights :)
    LOVE your scene & colouring, LOVE your COOL light action too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute!! Whoever receives this card is going to be one happy person!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is AMAZING!!!! You took full advantage of the light set and made a keepsake
    card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness how awesome this is! LOVE how you lit up the whole tree! This would be so fun to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh! Colored vellum is a great way to get color out of white lights. I love your card. Whoever gets it will be very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The lights really add SO much to the card, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh, this might be one of the most impressive (and beautiful) card I've ever seen! The sky and coloring is wonderful, but the lighting tree? Shut the front door! I can't believe this! Whoever receives this card is really lucky :)

    TFS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just fabulous! Lighting up a Christmas Tree is over the top wonderful. One of these days I want to try this.

    ReplyDelete