Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Pretend Play

Monday, August 22, 2016

Hi everyone! I've been busy lately making many cards :) and today I want to share with you my card for Mama Elephant featuring Pretend Play. This stamp set is so fun and the couple just look so cute!! For my card, I also combine them with the little mouses.

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Pretend Play for the girl and boy image
Pretend Play Creative Cuts to die cut the girl and boy image
Calli Upper Letters for the Upper letter for the sentiment
Cali Letter for the lower letter for the sentiment
Tandem Ride for the mouses image
Tandem Ride Creative Cuts to die cut the mouses image
Framed Tags Columbus Circle Creative Cuts to die cut the circle frame

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: