For my card, I make a scene with cute reindeers in it. I'm in love with the sentiment from Comfort & Joy Clear Stamps, the handwriting is so lovely!
Comfort & Joy Clear Stamps for the sentiment using silver embossing powder
Kitsch Christmas Clear Stamps for the reindeer images
Kitsch Christmas Ellements to die cut the reindeer images
Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps for the trees images
Woodland Wonders Ellements to die cut the trees images
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the snow hills
I stamp the reindeer image using memento tuxedo black and the trees using memento desert sand then coloring it using copic. To coloring the hills and the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool. For the background, I splash white watercolor with my brush.
To celebrate our Fall 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 15th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Avery Elle / Jamie
Melania Deasy --- You here
Now you can go to Katie Gehring for more amazing creations!
Thank you so much for stopping by!