Avery Elle " Christmas Package & Holiday Glass "

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my cards for Avery Elle. I featuring Avery Elle's newest stamp set called Christmas Package & Holiday Glass. They are so fun and pretty!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Christmas Package for the package image and the " Merry Christmas " sentiment using gold embossing powder 
Christmas Package Ellements to die cut the package image
Postage Stamp Ellements to die cut the frame on a white card stock and a white foam then glue them all together 
Elf-tacular Clear Stamps for the elf image
Elf-tacular Ellements to die cut the elf image
Merriest Clear Stamps for the " for you and yours" sentiment using gold embossing powder

I stamp, coloring the image using copic then die cut it. The background is from Dye Ink with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Holiday Glass Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment using gold embossing powder
Holiday Glass Ellements to die cut the images

I coloring the images using water color and add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Love the stained glass card. Both cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beautifully created, Melania, but that Holiday Glass one has me in awe! Your light hand with colour on this card really makes it look like stained glass - delicate, with depth that makes it seem like it's see-through!

    ReplyDelete