Avery Elle "With Sympathy"

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hi crafty friends! I'm back again with a card for Avery Elle featuring With Sympathy. This stamp sets is full of pretty sentiment about sympathy. You can use it with any images you can imagine.


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
With Sympathy Ellements to die cut the sentiment on white card stock and a white foam, then I glue it all together
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the frame
Get Well Clear Stamps for the images
Get Well Ellements to die cut the images 

For the images, I stamp with versamark, add gold embossing powder, coloring with copic, then die cut it. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment