Avery Elle " Flamingos "

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hi all! I want to share my cards for Avery Elle featuring Flamingos. These stamp sets are so cute and so easy to use. I just love them!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Flamingos Clear Stamps for the images
Flamingo Ellements to die cut the images
Big Greetings Clear Stamps for the sentiment
Pierced Banner Layers Ellements to die cut the frame
The Caribbean Collection A2 Folded Cards for the dark blue card stock
Citrus Hemp Twine for the yellow twine 

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder. For the sun, I'm using masking technique with Dye Ink and blending tool. The water is also from Dye Ink with blending tool then I splash white watercolor with my brush

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment