My Favorite Things May Release Replay

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hi all! I come back again to share a sweet card for My Favorite Things May Release Replay. This month release is so amazing right? And today I'm playing with my favorite stamp sets, Snuggle Bunnies!!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Snuggle Bunnies for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Snuggle Bunnies to die cut the images
Dienamics Classic Window to die cut the window on Primitive Cream Card Stock and somc on a white foam then glue them all together
Dienamics Tall Grassy Edge to die cut the grass and I coloring it using Spearmint Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool
LJD Spring Wreath for the tiny flowers
Summer Splash, In the Buff and Tickled Pink Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp the tiny flowers and I add the dot on the center using copic.
In the Buff Card Stock for the background 

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more amazing creations from MFT Design Team, you can check MFT Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like it :)

Hugs, 

Melania Deasy

5 comments: