Avery Elle " Be A Unicorn"

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hi all! I'm back again with a card for Avery Elle featuring Be A Unicorn stamp sets. This sets is so cute, sweet and colorful. You can make a happy card for someone special :)



Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Be A Unicorn Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Be A Unicorn Ellements to die cut the images
Double Pierced Rectangles Ellements to die cut the windows
Pierced Clouds Ellements to die cut the clouds
Aquamarine Hemp Twine for the twine 
Mimosa Pigment Ink Pad to stamp the yellow stars

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.  I coloring the clouds and the background using Dye Ink with blending tool. To make the shaker, I glue the clouds on the rectangle window first then add a transparant plastic behind the clouds.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: