Avery Elle " Skating By To Say Happy Birthday "

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery ElleI make a cute scene with a stylish girl and her dog on the city, they look so fun together!


Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Skating By Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Skating By Ellements to die cut the images
Super Clear Stamps for the city background
The Neutral Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp using Memento Desert Sand and coloring it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To make the background, first I'm using white embossing powder for the city image and coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool, then I splash some water with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment