Avery Elle Hats Off

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm back with a card for Avery Elle featuring Hats Off stamp sets. This set probably one of my favorites because it's so original and fun!

Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Hats Off Clear Stamps for the images
Hats Off Ellements to die cut the images
New Moon Dye Ink Pad and Fog Dye Ink Pad to stamp the images then I coloring it using copic 
Simply Said Amazing Ellements to die cut the word Amazing on gold glitter card stock and a white foam then glue it all together. 
Simply Said Amazing Clear Stamps for the sentiment " you are " with silver embossing powder

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome shaker card! I, too, love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinking edge on your fabulous card, Melania!

    ReplyDelete