Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Space Bears

Monday, February 22, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm back again with my card for Mama Elephant focus on Space Bears. This set is so cute and fun! Bear images and all the little things is perfect each other. LOVE this stamp sets!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Space Bears for the images and sentiment
Space Bears Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Number It Creative Cuts to die cut the numbers on white glitter cardstock and a white foam then glue it all together
Confetti Creative Cuts to die cut the stars on white glitter cardstock
Borderlines Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the hill

I stamp and coloring the images using copic then die cut it. For the hill, I coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool then add some water with my brush. I make the background using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush and add tiny white dots using white watercolor. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. You make the best cards! Love your style so much! And this card is just adorable. I wish you would make process videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Melania, I love your card! This is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are always to die for beautiful, Melania!

    ReplyDelete