My Favorite Things Creative Construction With Blueprints

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hi all! I want to sharing with you my tags for My Favorite Things Creative Construction With Blueprints. Tag Builder Blueprints make quick work of crafting gift tags and card accents. Here is my adorable tags, it will be perfect for Valentine's!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 to die cut the tags, the banner, and the hearts on white glitter card stock for the shaker
BB Ewe Are The Best for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Ewe Are The Best to die cut the images

I stamp and coloring the images using copic. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To make the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool and splash some water. I fill the shaker with die cut hearts and clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a great day!!

Big Hugs,

Melania Deasy

6 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Adorable!! Love each and every one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are so adorable!! I love that you've made them into shakers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic - so soft and dreamy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO ADORABLE! I love these cute lil tags!

    ReplyDelete