Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight New Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hi everyone!! Today I want to share my shaker card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight New Family. This stamp set is so cute and versatile! I love the adorable critters and the tiny details.


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
New Family for the images and the sentiment
New Family Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Borderlines Trio Creative Cuts to die cut the hills

I stamp the sentiment using white embossing powder. I'm coloring the background and the hill using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush. 
I stamp the images and coloring it using Copic. For finishing touch, I add a white twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors/coloring and the perfect bit of sparkle! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you did it! I love this cute little family! The colors are so pretty! Beautiful card, A+++++!

    ReplyDelete