3 cute tags!!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hi everyone!! I'm back again with 3 cute tags using Waffle Flower Crafts. I lovee this monkeys!! They are so cute and perfect for any theme!!


I made 3 cute shaker tags using three of the mini monkey sets (2″x3″) and matching dies: Faye Stamp Set, Faye’s Flower Die, Willy Stamp Set, Willy’s Umbrella Die, Claire Stamp Set, Clare’s Strawberry Die. The tags and frames for the shaker are made with Surface Tag Die – Starter Kit.

I stamp and coloring the images using Copic.The sentiment is from silver embossing powder and I add Dye Ink with blending tool to make the background.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. What absolutely adorable shaker tags! Those monkeys are just beyond sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just PRECIOUS!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these the other day and they are so amazing I felt they deserved a second comment to the creator! A FABULOUS job Melania!

    ReplyDelete