3 cute tags!!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Hi everyone!! I'm back again with 3 cute tags using Waffle Flower Crafts. I lovee this monkeys!! They are so cute and perfect for any theme!!


I made 3 cute shaker tags using three of the mini monkey sets (2″x3″) and matching dies: Faye Stamp SetFaye’s Flower DieWilly Stamp SetWilly’s Umbrella DieClaire Stamp Set, Clare’s Strawberry Die. The tags and frames for the shaker are made with Surface Tag Die – Starter Kit.

I stamp and coloring the images using Copic.The sentiment is from silver embossing powder and I add Dye Ink with blending tool to make the background.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. What absolutely adorable shaker tags! Those monkeys are just beyond sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just PRECIOUS!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these the other day and they are so amazing I felt they deserved a second comment to the creator! A FABULOUS job Melania!

    ReplyDelete