May Your Birthday Be Magical!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hi everyone!! Today I want to share my magical Birthday card using Waffle Flower Crafts. I have so much fun playing with this sets. You can make your own story :) For this card, I make the monkey so happy because she had many gift for her birthday!!


Waffle Flower Crafts that I'm using :
Stocking Stamp Set for the gifts
Claire Stamp Set for the monkey
Magical Stamp Set for the sentiment

First, I'm using masking technique to make many gifts and cut it with my scissor. I coloring it using Copic. The sentiment is from white embossing powder and for the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then I splash some water with my brush. For the final touch, I add some sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great fun on your Holidays!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment