This new release is full with cute and adorable stamps and dies! You will like it :)
I made a card and envelope using Viking Clear Stamps, Viking Ellements, and to die cut the card, envelope and big heart using Envie Ellements
For the card, I stamp and coloring the image using COPIC and die cut it. I also die cut a white foam and glue it all together. I'm using masking technique with Dye Ink and blending tool to making the background.
For the envelope, I'm using white embossing powder. I die cut all the hearts on gold glitter card stock.
To celebrate our Winter 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 7th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Avery Elle / Jamie
Now you can check out amazing creations from Katie Gehring.
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Hopping!!