MFT October New Release Countdown Day 3

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hi all! I'm back again for My Favorite Things October New Release Countdown Day 3! I made an adorable Christmas scene card :)


I'm playing with soft colors and a little glitters to make it more festive!

MFT Supply that I'm using :
New Release Snow Drifts Cover Up Dienamics to die cut the hills 
New Release Winter Wonderland Stamp for the images 
New Release Hand Lettered Holiday stamp for the sentiment  
Spearmint, and Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink Pad with blending tool to make the background then I splash some water with my brush.

I stamp and coloring the images with copic. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the colors on the hills, I'm using Summer Splash MFT Dye Ink Pad with blending tool and add Stickles. To add dimension on the hills, I also die cut it on white foam  then glue it all together. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice weekend!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

19 comments:

  1. I love this scene. And the stickles on the snow are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moley this is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moley this is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the colors and the scene. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card that captures the season so well- I want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scene! Love the glitter on the snow drifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! I LOVE the soft colors you used and the glitter really is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the sweetest scene! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifuul and awesome scene, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a peaceful scene. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super sweet and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wo Was! Great Christmas Card Melania!! Love the soft colors & the scene is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards!!! May be it's stupid but watching them makes me happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card Melania! Love the little village and that beautifully embossed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the shading of the image, makes it come to life!

    ReplyDelete