Wishes You Were Here

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card using My Favorite Things. I'm playing with London Mouse again this time. This set is so fun and versatile! I LOVE it!!

My Favorite Things that I'm using :
London Mouse for the images
BB Somebunny for the sentiment
Dienamics Blueprints 21 to die cut the frame
Dienamics Rolling Hills to die cut the hills
Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad to stamp the images

I stamp the images and coloring using Copic then I cut it manually. The background is from Dye Ink with blending tool and I splash white watercolor with my brush. For the hills, I also use Dye Ink with blending tool. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Melania! I loved that white in the background...such a perfect card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the non-London scene you created from this set!

    ReplyDelete