Happy Birthday

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hi all! Today I'm back with fun card for Avery Elle. I made a simple card using Monster set. This set is so fun and you can make many themes with it, like hallloween, birthday or love :)

Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Monster Clear Stamp for the images Monster Ellements to die cut the images Sweet Scallop Ellements to die cut the scallop window Swim Team Clear Stamps for the sentiment The Everyday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper 

First, I stamp and coloring the images using COPIC. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I add clear sequins for final touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful and playful card Melania! The pastel colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have put this card together, must try and remember to do something like this. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete