I must tell that AE new release is so awesome!!! I'm so excited to play with all of them :)
And this is my card and tags using Christmas Florals :
Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Christmas Florals Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Christmas Florals Ellements to die cut the images
Die Pocket Ellements to die cut the tags
I stamp the flower using Raspberry Pigment Ink Pad. The green leaves using Mermaid Pigment Ink Pad and I add vellum on top of it. The gold leaves using Delicata Golden Glitz. Then I die cut all of it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.
For the background, first I'm using Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio with blending tool, then I add water on it with my brush. I also splash pink, green and white watercolor with my brush. I also stamp little dots from Christmas Florals stamp with Delicata Silvery Shimmer.
This is the complete list of the blog hop :Karolyn Loncon
To celebrate our Fall 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 7th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Hopping Everyone!