Here is my card and tag using New Release Bring On the Cake and Scalloped Frames Dies :
Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
New Release Bring On The Cake Clear Stamps for the cake image and sentiment
New Release Bring On the Cake Ellements for die cut the cake image
New Release Scalloped Frames Ellements for the frame
Circle Tag Ellements for the tag
The Caribbean Collection A2 Folded Card for the paper
The Everyday Collection Paper Pad for paper piecing the plate
First I stamp the image with light ink and coloring it using COPIC. For the plate, I paper piecing it and adhere all together. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder and I'm using yellow ink and blending tool to make the background. I die cut the frame on blue card stock and coloring part of the frame with COPIC. I fill my shaker with sequins and add Twine for embellishment.
Your next stop is the awesome Katie Gehring. Here is the complete list of the blog hop:
Avery Elle / Jamie
Melania Deasy-----you are here
To celebrate our Summer 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)