Happy Birthday To You

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hi all! Today it's time to share my project for Avery Elle. This time I made cute card and tag.
I have so much fun playing with AE stamps and dies.
Here it is :



Avery Elle Supply that I used:
Bookmark Ellements for the bookmark tag
Furry Friends Clear Stamps for the image
Furry Friends Ellements to die cut the image
Dotted Ellements for the washi tape dies
Finished Frames Ellements for the stars
The Jewel Collection, The Harvest Collection and The Everyday Collection Paper Pad for the paper

First, I stamp the dog images and coloring using COPIC. I'm used Glitter paper pad to die cut the ballons and Foil paper pad for the stars. The sentiment is from White Embossing Powder.

Thank you so much for viewing my blog today and have a fantastic day!!

Big Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: