Some Bunny Loves You

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hi :) Today I want to share my card and tag for Avery Elle. I made it very simple :)
Here it is :





Avery Elle supply that I used :
Party Bunny Clear Stamps
Party Bunny Elle-ments
Gift Tags Elle-ments

For the background, I'm used Distress Ink worn lipstick and shaded lilac with blending tool. Heart used silver embossing powder. Sentiment and bunny ballon using Versafine. For the Bunny Ballon, I'm added black pencil color to make the shading.

I hope you enjoy my project today...Thank you everyone!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

5 comments:

  1. I love the combination of worn lipstick and shaded lilac. I would never have tried to put them together (I'm kind of afraid of color mixing) and now because of your great example, I definitely will! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, this is so sweet! Love the balloon bunny and those great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are just too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete