Made With Love

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hi all! Today is Thursday and it's time to share my Avery Elle card. I'm just using one clear stamp set for my card, which is Made With Love Clear Stamps.
And here is my card :


I just love how it turns out :) First for the background, I'm using very soft color ink and coloring it using COPIC. I'm using white embossing powder on red foil paper to make the sentiment.
For the image yarn n needle, I'm using gold embossing powder. Then I add sequins for the final touch.

Thank you for viewing my card today and Have a great day everyone!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the knit background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work your cards are so beautiful with the butterflies and the floral motif to the tayoring look of the friend card just beautiful thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete