I'm making two kind of card, for boy and for girl. I'm used Fly By Clear Stamps and Fly By Elle-ments. They are available now on Avery Elle Store. Love this cute set :)
Here is my first card for a boy:
I made the banner and the sentiment used silver embossing powder. Stamped the image and colored with copic. To make the background, I'm used Distress Ink with blending tool on cardstock and to make the tiny smoke from the aeroplane, I'm used white embossing powder and add pastel pencil. I'm also used Pinked Ellements for the borders panel.
And this is my second card :
Finished Frames Ellements for the inside.
Your next stop is the awesome Katie Gehring. Here is the complete list of the blog hop:
Avery Elle / Jamie
To celebrate our March 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, March 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, March 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)