You are Invited

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hi all! I'm come back again with a card for Avery Elle. I have a great time playing the die cut and stamps with colorful colors.

So here it is :

Avery Elle Supply that I use is :
You're Invited Elle-ments
Red & Goldie Clear Stamps 
Alice & Friends Clear Stamps
Roll With It Clear Stamps for the ballon 
The Brights Collection paper pad for the bakcground

Coloring the images using Copic and I draw the string for the ballon :) I love how that 2 sweet girls like popping out of the window!

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and have a nice day!!

Big Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, the little girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really sweet card! those little girls are adorable and i love how you layered the die cut!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just recently found your blog. Your cards are lovely and the creativity is amazing.

    ReplyDelete