Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Special Thanks Blog Hop

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hi, you must came from Bethany Stellpflug.


I'm so sad when I hearing about the latest news from Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine. 

This magazine has special meaning for me, because they made my dream come true...yes, it's true!
It start when I try for Gallery Idol and they made me as the winner. It's one of the most amazing moments on my life, made me cry because I'm so happy! You can read the news at HERE and my interview at HERE.
They made me grow up as cardmaker, knowing more about my style and push me to the limits.
And because PC&S, I made many friends around the world and they are a blessing in my life.

When my card is accepted for their magazine...the feeling is so amazing!! my card is in a magazine??? all around the world? Wow...it's so awesome!! I think they made many cardmaker's dream come true.
Lately I'm too busy taking care my family and I didn't submit any cards, now I have regret feeling :(

PC&S is my most favorite magazine!! I really love this magazine, they have the trendiest and have the most creative card I've ever seen. And the people behind it, they are so creative and good people!!
Thank you so much Jennifer Schaerer, Susan R. Opel, Holly Anderson, Stacy Croninger and all the crew in PC&S!

This is my card for you all :



All I can say is Thank You For Everything!!  You are all a blessing and inspiring a lot of people around the world :)

Stamp from Pretty Peonies and Hand Lettered Thanks from WPlus9

You can hop to Ivanka Lentle for the next stop.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

13 comments: