Getting to Know Me Blog Hop

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi :) Today is my second blog Hop. I have been tagged by the lovely, super creative and very talented Joy Taylor, you may know the name of her blog Simple By Design. This is a rather different blog hop, one where you don’t necessarily have to create cards, just have to answer a few questions, that becomes the part of Getting to Know Me :)
Thank you for tagging me Joy!! Joy is amazing artist, she is one of my idol in the industry :)

And this is the answer of the questions
What creative projects are you currently working on?
I have been working on DT projects, namely at present, The Cutting Edge Challenge, The Twinery and Mama Elephant & ME challenge.

What inspires your designs?
Usually I see beautiful things and let it flow when I'm creating. But sometimes I also see images on pinterest or any kind of beautiful image and try to rework it in my own style.

What method/process do you apply to each of your creative projects and how long does each project take to complete?
Sometime I make thumbnail for my card on computer and then I try to make it with handmade. I think it is easier for me to do that because I have been doing design work on my computer.
Each project always has its own difficulties to complete the project, sometimes it can only take few hours but sometimes it take days to complete little by little.

If you had to describe your signature style, what would it be?
I think my style is modern, fun and simple :)

What three crafting tools/products can you not live without?
I can't live without my computer, paper and ink. 




Who shall I tag?
I decided to go with 2 people that I admired. Their works is amazing and beyond words!

They are...

Elena Roussakis

I admire Elena for so long!! Her works is so fun, cute also modern!! You must check her blog to see her amazing works!!



Asty Purbasari 
Asti is one of my favorite cardmaker. She made many amazing cards and get published on PaperCraft & Scrapbooking Magazine so many time!!

That's all from me....Have a nice day everyone!!

Hugs,

Deasy

3 comments:

  1. i love your card so much! thank you so much for tagging me - i'm such a fan of everything you create and you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part Melania, loved reading more about you, you are certainly an inspiration, hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me mb Deasy. I hope I can meet you in person very soon and watching you creating. You're my idol!

    ReplyDelete