Hi all, Today is my first post for The Cutting Edge Challenge! I'm so excited!! Designers on this Design Team is so lovely and very talented, I'm so lucky to join them :)
And we are thrilled to announce that Ellen Hutson has agreed to sponsor the first challenge of each month, and will provide the winner of this challenge with a $25 Gift Certificate!
How nice is that?! I can’t wait for you all to play along, so let’s get to it, shall we?!
Okay, here’s the gig! We were to be inspired by this AH-MAZING project created by Karolyn Loncon in some way, and include die-cutting (any and all forms accepted) in our design! There’s so much about this project to be inspired by, right?!
And We have amazing Guest Designer. She is Gayatri Murali, I adore her creations!!
Here’s what I created:
For my card I'm using Distress Ink Barn Door, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey with blending tool and mask to make the background. And then I splash some water on the background.
I'm making city scene die cut from Paper Smooches Super 2 and the Sequins from Mama Elephant on foil paper.
I'm using the sentiment Super Script from Altenew Stamp.
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
- The two Winners of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
- Our second Guest Designer, Gayatri Murali, is sharing her amazing take on the challenge;
- The second half of the The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
- The rules and regulations of the Challenge are listed; and
- The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and Have a nice day!!