Guest Designer Announcement and Comment Contest from The Cutting Edge Challenge!!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hi Everybody!!
There's great news from The Cutting Edge Challenge. we are announcing that we have a two Guest Designers - Kay Miller and Gayatri Murali! Kay will play along with us for the first challenge on 6/28 and Gayatri will play along for the second challenge on 7/5.

Another awesome news is there's Comment Contest going on at the Challenge Blog, you can check it HERE

http://thecuttingedgechallenge.blogspot.com/

I love die cut!! I made this card using manual die cut :)
I'm using Mama Elephant Stamp " Everyday Greetings". For the die cut I'm using Mama Elephant Dainty Bow Dies and Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card Dies.
Add The Twinery and my card is finish!! I love the colors on this card :D


I hope you can playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge, you will have so much fun when you're playing with die cutting!!

Have a nice weekend!!

Hugs,

Deasy

5 comments:

  1. Ummm . . . Melania this card is SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so sweet...Those little bows and the colors are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog and for voting for my card as a winner! I'm thrilled and honored! Your card is just as sweet as it can be! The colors are so lovely and those tiny bows are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete