Monday, December 9, 2013

Love Life

Hi!! I come back with the new version of my love life card.

I made this card for  Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge, for more details you can see HERE.

This card is so easy to make and very cute!! I use Lawn Fawn Stamp Critters in the Forest, sentiment from Fly Free set, and the ribbon for owl girl from Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum set.

I colored it with copic, add twine for the swinging and here it is :


love life

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and wish me luck ;)

Big Hugs,

Deasy

15 comments:

  1. How fun! Love what you've done with the twine...such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the twine. Your card is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card, its my favourite from the Lawn Fawn catalogue competition, so sweet and clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo adorable! Another winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly Sweet Card!
    Congrats on winning the LF critters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats on your LF CHA Challenge, Deasy! You're on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning the Lawn Fawn challenge for this adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorable! Congratulations on the Lawn Fawn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Melania!! I just adore those little owls- such a sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win. The card is so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just spotted this amazingly adorable card on the Lawn Fawn blog! So creative and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete