Love Life

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hi!! I come back with the new version of my love life card.

I made this card for  Lawn Fawn CHA 2014 Catalog Challenge, for more details you can see HERE.

This card is so easy to make and very cute!! I use Lawn Fawn Stamp Critters in the Forest, sentiment from Fly Free set, and the ribbon for owl girl from Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum set.

I colored it with copic, add twine for the swinging and here it is :


love life

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and wish me luck ;)

Big Hugs,

Deasy

15 comments:

  1. How fun! Love what you've done with the twine...such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of the twine. Your card is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card, its my favourite from the Lawn Fawn catalogue competition, so sweet and clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly Sweet Card!
    Congrats on winning the LF critters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats on your LF CHA Challenge, Deasy! You're on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the Lawn Fawn challenge for this adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally adorable! Congratulations on the Lawn Fawn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Melania!! I just adore those little owls- such a sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win. The card is so simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just spotted this amazingly adorable card on the Lawn Fawn blog! So creative and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete